No, you will need at least one Puck to use Flair. For more on how many Pucks you need for your system, see below for how our answers to specific use cases. For how many Pucks you will need with your Ecobee, check out our answers to the common integration questions in the section below
Articles in this section
- Can the Puck adjust my mini split's humidity?
- Why doesn't my mini split set point match my Flair set point?
- What is Flair Room Sense?
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?