Flair can handle internet connectivity instability. We have designed our system to run basic algorithms without an internet connection. However, some of our features do require an internet connection (looking at data stored in the cloud, talking to third-party devices, etc). If your power does ever go out, Flair will automatically start up again once power is restored. We will open all Smart Vents in case of an internet outage or Wi-Fi instability.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of the United States and Canada?
- How do I access the Flair API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?