Flair uses a combination of cues to understand your location. This includes Bluetooth beacons, changes in ambient light, data from your phone, as well as the time of day. We take this data and combine it with our understanding of your past heating and cooling use to determine where you are and what temperature the room should be. Using sensors and software leads to a better and more nuanced understanding of occupancy.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of North America?
- How do I access the Flair API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?