Yes! This was one of the reasons we developed a physical interface for our Puck. You can use our simple, intuitive, and elegant interface to set a temperature in a room. That means you can also put a Puck in your guest room, rental property, or AirBnB.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of North America?
- How do I access the Flair API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?