Flair's Back Pressure Protection limits the number of Smart Vents that can be closed at one time. Flair will never close more than 1/3 of the total vents in a system - this is based on the total number of vents in your home, not just Smart Vents. This has shown to be safe by a Lawrence Berkeley National Labs study. To go further, we used a 100% safety margin over their conclusions.
Articles in this section
- What is Back Pressure Protection?
- What Smart Vent sizes do you offer?
- How do I measure my vents?
- I have a vent size that Flair does not offer. What can I do?
- Do I have to replace all of my vents to work with Flair?
- How does Flair know when to open and close Smart Vents?
- Can multiple Smart Vents be controlled by the same Puck?
- Are your Smart Vents paintable?
- Will Flair be offering different faceplates for the Smart Vents?
- How long do the batteries last in the Smart Vent?