You will need one Puck per room. If you have multiple units in one room, a single Puck can control both. It doesn't matter if those units are different models or even different types of systems. For example, a single Puck in one room can control a Window AC and a portable heater!
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?
- Can Flair connect my Mini Split, Window AC, or Portable to my smart thermostat?
- What are the Puck communications standards?
- Do I have to plug in my Puck to AC power?