You will need one Puck per room. If you have multiple units in one room, a single Puck can control both if they are the exact same model and device, and if they are both within a 10-15 foot radius of the Puck with a clear line of sight between the Puck and both units.
Articles in this section
- Can the Puck adjust my mini split's humidity?
- Why doesn't my mini split set point match my Flair set point?
- What is Flair Room Sense?
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?