You will need one Puck per room. If you have multiple units in one room, a single Puck can control both if they are the exact same model and device, and if they are both within a 10-15 foot radius of the Puck with a clear line of sight between the Puck and both units.
Articles in this section
- Making a Puck a Gateway
- Adding Pucks to Your Home
- Do I have to plug in my Puck to AC power?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can Flair connect my Mini Split, Window AC, or Portable to my smart thermostat?
- Why doesn't my mini split set point match my Flair set point?