Our conservative estimate is that the batteries in your Puck will last at least 1 year on 2 AAA cells. When your batteries start to run low, you will automatically receive an email. If you don't want to use batteries, you can power all your Pucks with our micro-usb cable.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?
- Can Flair connect my Mini Split, Window AC, or Portable to my smart thermostat?
- What are the Puck communications standards?
- Do I have to plug in my Puck to AC power?