Flair Pucks use advanced E-Ink technology for their displays - similar to devices such as the Amazon Kindle. One of the features of an E-Ink display is that it will keep the last thing displayed even without power.
Articles in this section
- Unresponsive Puck
- Factory Reset a Puck
- How to Calibrate a Puck
- Large System Warning: Add Additional Gateway
- Pucks are Offline
- Sensor Puck Batteries Discharging Quickly
- Sensor Puck is not Discovered
- Where is the Puck MAC ID or MAC address?
- Why does the Puck display information without power?
- Why is the Temperature on the Puck Different than the Flair App?