Most likely, your phone/tablet did not reconnect your your home WiFi network. Close the app on your phone or tablet and rejoin your regular WiFi network. Now reopen the App and it should load correctly. Follow the on-screen instructions when setting up your Gateway Puck.
Articles in this section
- Flair Welcome Guide
- Adding devices to your home during initial setup
- Can I run my Gateway Puck on batteries?
- Do I need to add WiFi to each Puck?
- How do I activate the Smart Vent Light Bar?
- How do I add Smart Vents to an existing Flair system?
- How do I set up Flair with a regular thermostat?
- How do I setup my Gateway Puck on WiFi?
- How many Gateways do I need?
- I can’t get past “Looking for Devices” in Setup Mode