Close the app on your phone or tablet and rejoin your regular WiFi network. Now reopen the App and it should load correctly. Follow the on-screen instructions when setting up your Gateway Puck.
Articles in this section
- Flair Welcome Guide
- Adding devices to your home during initial setup
- Can I run my Gateway Puck on batteries?
- Do I need to add WiFi to each Puck?
- How do I activate the Smart Vent Light Bar?
- How do I add Smart Vents to an existing Flair system?
- How do I set up Flair with a regular thermostat?
- How do I setup my Gateway Puck on Wi-Fi?
- How many Gateways do I need?
- I can’t get past “Looking for Devices” in Setup Mode