Flair Smart Vents use a Light Bar to help identify the unit. The Light bar is used during installation, setup, room association, battery changes, and troubleshooting.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to replace all of my vents to work with Flair?
- What Smart Vent sizes do you offer?
- How do I measure my vents?
- I have a vent size that Flair does not offer. What can I do?
- Will Flair be offering different faceplates for the Smart Vents?
- Can I wire my Smart Vent for AC power?
- How long do the batteries last in the Smart Vent?
- Are your Smart Vents paintable?
- What is the Smart Vent Light Bar for?
- How do I install my Smart Vents?