No. Gateway Pucks are used to keep Flair Systems connected to the internet using WiFi. Additionally, Gateway Pucks communicate with your other Flair Devices. The power requirements of these features require you to use your Gateway Puck with AC power.
Articles in this section
- Flair Welcome Guide
- Adding devices to your home during initial setup
- Can I run my Gateway Puck on batteries?
- Do I need to add WiFi to each Puck?
- How do I activate the Smart Vent Light Bar?
- How do I add Smart Vents to an existing Flair system?
- How do I set up Flair with a regular thermostat?
- How do I setup my Gateway Puck on WiFi?
- How many Gateways do I need?
- I can’t get past “Looking for Devices” in Setup Mode