Not yet, but we want to build out this feature in the near future. We're the only Smart Vent system with an Open API. Every single one of us at Flair is a builder and tinkerer and we want you to be able to customize your Flair system. Looking to test your own algorithms? Build your own home automation system with a Raspberry Pi? We are excited to let you tweak our hardware and apps to run off of third-party clouds. If you have ideas for developing your own Flair cloud, head over to the Developer section on the Flair Forum.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of North America?
- How do I access the Flair API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?