Not yet, but we have an expansion port and will be making a number of adapters. Our Puck's software will let you control more than just heating and cooling equipment.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?
- Can Flair connect my Mini Split, Window AC, or Portable to my smart thermostat?
- What are the Puck communications standards?
- Do I have to plug in my Puck to AC power?