No. Only Gateway Pucks need to be setup with WiFi. Sensor Pucks will get WiFi information from Gateway Pucks when they need to communicate with the Flair Cloud (for firmware updates, for example).
Articles in this section
- Flair Welcome Guide
- Adding devices to your home during initial setup
- Can I run my Gateway Puck on batteries?
- Do I need to add WiFi to each Puck?
- How do I activate the Smart Vent Light Bar?
- How do I add Smart Vents to an existing Flair system?
- How do I set up Flair with a regular thermostat?
- How do I setup my Gateway Puck on Wi-Fi?
- How many Gateways do I need?
- I can’t get past “Looking for Devices” in Setup Mode