Flair Pucks are designed for use with AAA batteries. Flair Vents use C-Cell Batteries. Both devices are designed for use with Alkaline batteries, but may work with other chemistries such as rechargeable NiMH.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of the United States and Canada?
- How do I access the Flair API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?