When Flair is in auto mode, your Smart Vents will automatically open and close based on a number of factors, such as temperature and occupancy. Flair Smart Vents also record pressure and temperature in the duct to collect system information, detect performance changes, and provide diagnostics for advanced users and HVAC installers.
Articles in this section
- Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
- Can you support my Mini Split's added features?
- Do Flair devices work outside of the United States and Canada?
- How do I access the Flair Open API?
- No one from Flair responded to my Forum post?
- How does Automation work with the Smart Vent?
- Flair Quick Start Guide
- What batteries do Flair devices use?
- I emailed the Flair Team but haven’t heard back?
- What is the range for the Smart Vent and Puck system?