If you have been waiting for more than five minutes and have yet to see any of your Flair devices appear in the Flair app, quit and reopen the Flair app - or refresh your browser page.
Next, reenter Setup mode:
- In the Flair app, tap the PLUS sign and select "Add New Sensor Puck" or "Add New Smart Vent"
- Flair devices may take up to five minutes to be discovered
If you still are unable to see any of your Flair devices, make sure the Gateway Puck is connected to WiFi and has a strong signal.
To reestablish a WiFi connection, first perform a "Forget WiFi" on the Puck to remove existing credentials:
- Press the Puck, rotate to the Gear Icon and press to select
- Rotate to "Forget WiFi" and press to select
- Wait for the Puck to restart
Next, reestablish WiFi connection on the Gateway.
- In the Flair app, you may need to tap "Done with Setup?" in order to see the PLUS sign
- Tap the PLUS sign and select "Add New Gateway Puck"
- Then follow the Gateway setup to connect to your home WiFi