If you change your WiFi credentials (SSID and/or password), you'll need to reestablish a WiFi connection to your Gateway Pucks. These steps must be done for all Gateway Pucks in your Flair system.
First, forget the WiFi credentials on the Puck:
- Push the Puck
- Rotate to the Gear icon and push to select
- Rotate to "Forget WiFi" and push to select
- Wait for function to complete
Next, run the WiFi Setup:
- In the Flair app, tap the PLUS sign
- Select "Add New Gateway Puck"
- Follow the WiFi Setup to reestablish a connection to your home WiFI