If a room already has a Nest, ecobee, or Honeywell Lyric smart thermostat, there is no need for a Puck in that room. Flair will use the temperature data from your thermostat as if it were a Puck.
Articles in this section
- Can the Puck adjust my mini split's humidity?
- Why doesn't my mini split set point match my Flair set point?
- What is Flair Room Sense?
- How can I adjust the scroll speed on my Puck?
- The Puck shows something on the display, but is not responding
- Do I need a Puck in the room that has my Smart Thermostat?
- Can a Puck control multiple Smart Vents in the same room?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Central System?
- How many Pucks do I need for my Window Units / Mini Splits / Portable AC / Portable Heater?
- Can I have a system with no Pucks?