This article will answer some common troubleshooting questions with the Flair and Google Assistant. Looking for how to set up Flair with Google Assistant? Check out our Google Assistant setup article.
In this article:
- I am not able to link my account
- I updated the room names in Flair, but Google Home is still showing the old names
Make sure your Flair account has a primary home with at least one room.
- Log into your Flair account
- Go to Settings → Home Settings → Manage Home
- Select "Make Primary Home."
- You should also see at least one room tile on the home screen in your Flair app:
- You will need to un-link the Flair service, and then re-link it.
- In your Google Home app, select a Flair room, and in the top right, tap on the Settings icon.
- Select “Unlink Flair” and confirm.
- Select Flair from under “Linked services” and select “Unlink account” and confirm.
- Then re-link the Flair service from the Google Home app. Follow the instructions found in our article on Setting up Flair and Google Assistant.