Flair uses priority to determine how to responding to changes made to your Flair system. These changes can be made directly by you - using the Puck, the Flair app, or voice commands to Amazon Alexa/Google Home - or by events from sensor occupancy or app geolocation.
These changes can affect the entire home, or individual room(s). Priority is listed below from highest to lowest.
- Home/Away hold
- Home/Away from app geolocation or integrated smart thermostat
Note: When a home is set to Away all rooms are set to Inactive. Additionally, if a home is set to Away using the Home/Away button in the Flair app (meaning not Away changes caused by an integrated smart thermostat or app geofence), all room holds are cleared.
The set point priority is as follows, from highest priority to the lowest priority:
- Set point hold or room manually set to active/inactive
- Scheduled event
- Reading from an integrated smart thermostat
- Remote sensor occupancy reading
- Default structure set point