Flair allows you to set your entire home to either Home or Away:
- Home: the time when you are at home and you want Flair to follow set points
- Away: the time when you are not at home
Flair uses two settings for determining Home and Away states and behavior:
- Home/Away Mode
- Away Settings
Home/Away Mode is located in Home Settings->System Settings.
Home/Away Mode tells Flair how Home/Away status is determined. There are three options:
- App Geolocation - Home/Away status is determined by occupancy events generated by your Android or iOS phone
- Manual - Home/Away is set manually using the Flair app
- Thermostat - This option is only enabled if a smart thermostat is integrated with Flair, and tells Flair to read Home/Away from your smart thermostat
Away Settings is located in Home Settings->Away Settings. This option will not be enabled if Home/Away Mode is set to Thermostat.
Flair uses the Away Settings to determine how the system will behave when a home goes into Away mode or a room is set to inactive. There are two settings:
- Off Only - turn off IR devices / ignore set points
- Smart Away - use safety bounds to prevent rooms from getting too hot or too cold