There are a few reasons why you might want to allow another person to have access to your Flair home:
- Share control of your Flair home with a family member or guest
- Set Home / Away status using geolocation from several phones
- Grant an installer access to your Flair home after installation
If you are an installer looking to transfer a home, please see Transfer a Flair Home.
To add a user to your Flair account, perform the following steps:
- In the Flair app, tap the Flair menu and go to Home Settings->Users
- Enter the email address of the new user
- Select an option:
- "User can make changes to this home" - allows full access for this user
- "User can only view this home" - allows viewing only access for this user*
- Tap "Tap to send invitation"
*This option is useful if you want to use geolocation from several phones while preventing the user from make changes.
Accept an Invitation
If you do not have a Flair account, you will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation to transfer. Click the link and then select "Sign Up" to create your Flair account. Once your account is created, follow the steps below to accept the invitation.
If you already have a Flair account, follow these steps to accept the invitation to transfer.
- In the Flair app, tap the Flair menu and tap "Invitations"
- When the invitation displays, tap to accept