Follow these instructions to add a Sensor Puck:
- Insert batteries or plug the Puck into power using the supplied cable and adapter
- Keep Sensor Pucks close to an existing Gateway Puck - this ensures their signal can quickly be discovered by Flair
- In the Flair app, tap the PLUS sign and select "Add a Flair Puck"
- Flair will enter Setup mode and discover the Sensor Puck
- When the Puck is discovered tap the Puck to add it to a room (this is optional - Pucks can be added to rooms later)
- Tap "Done with Setup" to exit Setup Mode
If the Sensor Puck is still not showing up, try "Unlink Gateway" to erase any previously saved connections and then retry "Add new Sensor Puck".