Follow these instructions to add a Sensor Puck:
- Insert batteries or plug the Puck into power using the supplied cable and adapter
- Keep Sensor Pucks close to an existing Gateway Puck - this ensures their signal can quickly be discovered by Flair
- In the Flair app, tap the PLUS sign and select "Add new Sensor Puck"
- Flair will enter Setup mode and discover the Sensor Puck
- When the Puck is discovered tap the Puck to add it to a room (this is optional - Pucks can be added to rooms later)
- Tap "Done with Setup" to exit Setup Mode
If the Sensor Puck is still not showing up, try "Unlink Gateway" to erase any previously saved networks: