During Setup, when connecting the Gateway Puck to your home WiFi, the Gateway Puck will broadcast a network called "Flair WiFi xxxx", where "xxxx" is the Puck's ID. Only connect to this network when prompted to do so during Setup.
If this network is not visible to your phone/tablet/computer during Setup, try the following:
Ensure the Puck has been converted to a Gateway:
- Push the Puck to enter the menus
- Rotate to the Gear menu and push to select
- If you see "Make Sensor", then the Puck is currently a Gateway
- If you see "Make Gateway", then the Puck is currently a Sensor - push to select "Make Gateway" to convert the Puck to a Gateway
Check WiFi Range
Make sure the Gateway Puck is in range of the device you're using for Flair Setup.
If you are using a phone or a tablet, try performing Flair Setup using a browser on a WiFi-connected laptop or desktop by going to my.flair.co.
Reset the Gateway Puck and Retry WiFi Setup
If you still don't see the "Flair WiFi xxxx" network, try the following steps:
- Turn off WiFi on the device you're using to perform Flair Setup
- On the Puck, go into the Settings menu and select "Forget WiFi" to clear out the WiFi credentials
- Turn on WiFi on the device you're using to perform the Flair Setup
- Retry WiFi Setup
Note: You may need to wait 5 minutes for the "Flair WiFi xxxx" network to be seen by your device.