If you don't see the Flair WiFi xxxx network make sure the Puck is has been converted to a Gateway.
- Push the Puck to enter the menus
- Rotate to the Gear menu and push to select
- If you see "Make Sensor", then the Puck is currently a Gateway
- If you see "Make Gateway", then the Puck is currently a Sensor - push to select "Make Gateway" to convert the Puck
Make sure the Puck is in range of the device used for Flair Setup.
If you are using a phone or a tablet, try performing Flair Setup using a browser on a WiFi-connected laptop or desktop by going to my.flair.co.
If you still don't see the Flair WiFi xxxx network, try the following steps:
- Turn off WiFi on the device you're using to perform Flair Setup
- On the Puck, go into the Gear menu and select "Forget WiFi" to clear out the WiFi credentials
- Turn on WiFi on the device you're using to perform the Flair Setup
- You may need to wait 5 minutes for the Flair WiFi xxxx network to be broadcast and seen by your device