Remove the existing Thermostat Integration
- In the Flair app, go to Home Settings->Integrations
- Tap the smart thermostat integration
- Select "Remove Integration"
- Confirm by tapping the red X
Add the new Thermostat Integration
- Tap the PLUS sign in Flair and select "Add new Thermostat or IR Device"
- Tap the type of smart thermostat integration you're adding
- The integration window will open
- Log into your smart thermostat account
- Authorize the integration by agreeing to the terms.
- Select the smart thermostat(s) to integrate and tap "Connect"
- Continue to complete the new thermostat integration Setup
Add Rooms to the new Thermostat Zone
For each room controlled by this thermostat, tap the 3-dot menu on a room, go to Settings-Devices, and select the thermostat zone.
Note: If the Secondary Heat feature is enabled and Flair is used as an integrated control to switch between mini split and oil-based heating systems, rooms with mini splits need to be in both the thermostat and mini split zones.