The Secondary Heat Setup Wizard will guide you through setting up the settings for Secondary Heat. Access to the wizard will be shown when the following conditions are met:
- Structure has at least one Puck Pros
- Structure has at least one thermostat
- Structure has at least one mini split
There are two instances when the wizard will be shown:
- At the conclusion of Flair app Setup
- In the PLUS menu
Secondary Heat Wizard Details
The wizard will ensure the following:
- Check if all Pucks are Puck Pros. If there is at least one Puck that is not a Puck Pro, then the user will write in to support to get his Puck converted.
- Check if the Set Point Controller is Flair App. This is a requirement for Flair to control the smart thermostat.
- Correct zoning. Secondary Heat requires that each room with mini splits is in both the mini split zone and the smart thermostat zone that provides it with heat.
- Configure Secondary Heat Mode, trigger and temperature settings.