If you've tried a brand/model for your mini split that isn't working and want to try a different one - or our Support Team has given you a new codeset to try - you'll need to go through the mini split Setup wizard to enter the new information.
For example, depending on your mini split our Support Team might give you codesets that look like these:
Remote Model: YAP1FF
Remote Model: YAN1F6F
- Tap the Flair menu, go to Home Settings->Mini Splits, Window Units and Portables.
- If the recommended Brand is different from the one shown, tap "Brand" then select the recommended brand.
- Tap "Model". This will invoke the IR Setup Wizard. Tap "Next" until you see this screen and enter the remote model number you were given.
- Flair will download the codes to the controller Puck.
- When the codes have been downloaded, you'll see this screen.
- Tap "Next" to skip the testing screens until you see this screen. Select the codeset "Model nn" suggested by our Support Team and tap "Next" to complete the wizard.
- When complete, you may need to wait for the codes to complete their download.
- You can Test Mini Splits in Manual Mode to test the new codeset.