Welcome to the (new) Flair Forum! We hope you enjoy using our community as a space to discuss Flair products. We ask that you keep in mind these few rules while you post.
This is a Place for Public Discussion
Please use discussion forum with respect for others. We hope that you can use this forum as a community resource to share skills, knowledge, and interest through conversation.
Improve the Discussion
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
- Ad hominem attacks.
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content.
- Knee-jerk contradiction.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
- Respect our communication channels. Sometimes announcements are sent via e-mail for a reason.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t post the same thing in multiple times.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don't simply repost information that is available to users elsewhere.
- Don't use this Forum as a place to vent your feelings. We understand that there might be times when you are frustrated, but this is a community to help build and support Flair products.
Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, start a new post.
Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
No Buying, Selling, or Trading
We do not allow any posts related to trading, selling, buying, sending person-to-person (defined as end user to end user), or receiving person-to-person (defined as end user to end user) Flair products or any other third-party products. We reserve the right to remove any posts relating to this. Failure to adhere to this rule can lead to account termination.
Powered by You
This site is operated by the Flair team and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, send us a message!
Post is closed for comments.