I tried to look for an answer here but can’t… I assume it’s either possible or it isn’t.
I have an ecobee 4. I know I can control the ecobee with Siri.
I want to buy some Flair vents. Looks awesome.
I know Flair can use Alexa and Google to “set temp at a specific room” but can’t seem to find any literature about Siri doing this.
1. Will I be able to do this using Siri in the near future?
2. If not, I know I can control the ecobee4 with Siri… can I do it in such a way that it will connect to Flair to do what I want?
- Vents Upstairs, vents downstairs.
- Upstairs tend to be warmer than downstairs. If I go downstairs and want it to be 73degs, then upstairs will be significantly hotter.
- Can I tell Siri to “Set room all of downstairs temp to 73degs” and it will turn on heater and tell the upstairs flair to shut closed? To go further, what if I want only one or two rooms downstairs to be heated up to 73degs because the other rooms aren’t being used… can I tell Siri to tell either the ecobee to tell the flair to do that? or to tell Flair to do that directly?
Please sign in to leave a comment.