Creating a WiFi Connected Thermostat Control System w/ Fujitsu


1 comment

  • Official comment
    Flair Customer Support

    Hi Joshua,

    If you're looking to use Flair as an integrated control to switch between mini split heat and boiler heat when it gets super cold, there are some great rebates you can take advantage of:

    You'll need a smart thermostat (ecobee or Honeywell), and three Puck Pros (one per mini split head - indoor unit).

    Puck Pros need to be purchased and installed by a professional from one of our distribution partners:

    • Supply New England
    • FW Webb
    • Baystate Winair
    • Bell Simons
    • Plumbers Supply
    • Johnstone Supply
    • Ferguson

    The Pucks will switch between mini split and boiler heat in the winter, and during summer, will control your mini split AC function.

    All the best,


    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.