Hello, I will state my question in a short version, and below provide more information.
The basic question:
For controlling two Fujitsu mini-splits, what would be the advantage of using FLAIR vs. purchasing the Fujitsu converter that would hook up to my Ecobee directly?
- Just replaced conventional furnace/AC with two Fujitsu mini-splits on 1st floor
- They are wifi-enabled, but the app is really crude
- Had Ecobee, want to keep using it because my wife likes it
- For the 2nd and 3rd floor, using two-zone heat pump system, also Ecobee and am possibly interested in the FLAIR smart ducts in that case, still reading up on them.
- Also have a Mitsubishi mini-split in basement
Thanks very much in advance
Please sign in to leave a comment.