Flair Support may ask you to download data from your ecobee thermostat. You can use the system monitor tools within the ecobee Home IQ feature to do this.
- Visit ecobee.com go to "Sign in" to sign in to your account
- Sign in with the email address and password associated with your ecobee account
- On the home page for your ecobee account, select "HOME IQ" to access thermostat data
- Select "System Monitor"
- Select "Download Data"
- Select the date range for the data you want to download. You can download a maximum of 31 days of data. Select "Download Data For This Date Range". This will generate a ".csv" file. This is a comma separated value file that can be opened with MS Excel, Mac Numbers or uploaded to Google Sheets.
- The generated file will look similar to this:
Here is an example of a data file downloaded from an ecobee for the date range of 8/27/2021 to 9/23/2021.
Some of the useful data you can find in the file:
- Accurate temperature readings for the thermostat or its room sensors
- The program mode (comfort setting) running at that time
- The current temperature
- The system setting (Auto, Heat, Cool)
- The system mode that tells you what appliance was running and for how long it ran