There are a few reasons why you might want to allow another person to have access to your Flair account:
- Share control with a family member or guest
- Read occupancy from several phones
- Allow an installer to make changes after installation
To add a user to your Flair account, perform the following steps:
- In the Flair app, tap the Flair menu and go to Home Settings->Users
- Enter the email address of the new user
- Tap "Allow user to make changes to this home?" to enable full access for this user*
*If this is not enabled, the new user will have viewing privileges and will not be able to make any changes to the system. This is useful if you want to read occupancy from several phones.
If you do not have a Flair account, you will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation to transfer. Click the link and then select "Sign Up" to create your Flair account. Once your account is created, follow the steps below to accept the invitation.
If you already have a Flair account, follow these steps to accept the invitation to transfer.
- In the Flair app, tap the Flair menu and tap "Invitations"
- When the invitation displays, tap to accept