To reintegrate a smart thermostat, do the following:
Remove Existing Integration
- In the Flair app, go to Home Settings->Integrations
- Tap the smart thermostat integration
- Select "Remove Integration"
- Confirm by tapping the red X
Re-Add the Integration
- Tap the type of smart thermostat integration you're adding
- The integration window will open
- Log into your smart thermostat account
- Authorize the integration by agreeing to the terms.
- Select the smart thermostat(s) to integrate and tap "Connect"
- Tap "Associate [xxxx] Location" and select the smart thermostat room
Configure the Thermostat
- Go to Home Settings->Thermostats and tap your smart thermostat
- Tap "Thermostat Location" and select a room and set the number of Vents
Configure Set Point Controller
- Tap the Flair menu and go to Home Settings->System Settings
- Tap “Set Point Controller” and select the option that you want:
- Flair App: let Flair control you thermostat
- Thermostat: have Flair follow your thermostat
Add Rooms to Thermostat Zone
For each room controlled by this thermostat, tap the 3-dot menu on a room, go to Settings->Room Info, and check the box for the thermostat zone.
Note: If the Secondary Heat feature is enabled and Flair is used as an integrated control to switch between mini split and oil-based heating systems, rooms with mini splits need to be in both the thermostat and mini split zones.