I am having a problem with several of my smart vents. Several of my vents are currently listed as inactive after they had been working for a couple years. I have vents in the same room that are inactive. I have 19 vents, three of which are set to in-active and 5 pucks. Two of my pucks are setup as gateway pucks. What I have tried to do to troubleshoot.
- Confirmed pucks are online in gateway mode.
- Set system to manual to have visibility to vents. If you are in auto mode you can't see the status of the vents. It would be great to have a view of the vents in the dashboard status attached to the room and their signal and battery strength.
- Disconnected batteries and power cycled vents.
- Set system in setup mode for more than five minutes
- Refreshed the dashboard no new discovery.
- Removed one vent that was marked inactive from system and added it back to the system
Not sure what else to try. I have opened a ticket with support but they have not resolved the issue yet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.