- Schedule a Webinar
- Does Puck Pro qualify for rebates?
- How does the Puck Pro work?
- The Puck Pro advantage
- Installation and Usage
Schedule a Webinar
To schedule a live, interactive webinar, visit our Pro Portal.
If you prefer a call, or just need more information, email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view a recorded webinar: Puck Pro as an integrated control
Does Puck Pro qualify for rebates?
Yes! Your customers can qualify for some awesome rebates using the Puck Pro as an integrated control with a new mini split system and smart thermostat.
To qualify for rebates, Puck Pro must be professionally installed. If you're a homeowner, ask your HVAC contractor about Puck Pro.
How does the Puck Pro work?
Flair uses indoor or outdoor temperature data to automatically determine which system to use. This allows Flair to use mini splits for primary heat, and a central system for backup heat. The indoor droop and outdoor temperatures are configurable.
Flair uses WiFi to communicate with smart thermostats and IR signals to communicate with mini splits.
The Puck Pro advantage
Puck Pro comes with the Flair app that makes mini splits smart!
- Mini split automation via the Flair app
- Room-by-room temperature control of mini splits
- Home/away mode
- 3-year Pro warranty
Save the environment and save money with efficient heating and cooling all year!
To qualify for rebates, Puck Pros must be installed by a licensed professional.
- All Pucks in a system must be Puck Pros
- One Puck Pro per mini split head unit
- An ecobee, Nest, Honeywell, Carrier Infinity, or Bryant smart thermostat (must be WiFi connected and integrated with Flair)