You shouldn't have to reset a Smart Vent, but if you do, you'll need to rediscover it in the Flair app. Follow these instructions to reset a Smart Vent:
- Remove the FRONT battery holder
- Remove the batteries, wait 60 seconds to allow the capacitors to drain, and then reinsert the batteries
- When replacing the FRONT battery holder, make sure to press down to secure the batteries firmly while tightening the screws - if the batteries come loose, the Vent will need to be reset
- Alternately, insert the end of a paperclip into the hole next to the light bar and depress firmly for 5 seconds
Hard Wired Vents
- If your Smart Vents are hard-wired, remove the 24 VAC power lines, wait 60 seconds, and then plug them back in
Rediscover the Vent in Setup mode by tapping the PLUS sign and selecting "Add New Smart Vent". Please allow five minutes for a Smart Vent to be rediscovered.