If you receive the Authorization Failure message while signing up for Flair's Peak Perks program, it means you have revoked your ShareMyData authorization for access to your utility data.
In order to continue participating with Peak Perks, we need to have an active utility data authorization on file.
- In the Flair app, tap the menu and select Rewards and Rebates.
- Tap the the ?
- Tap the AUTHORIZE button.
- If you have a PG&E online account, log in to your account now and skip to step 5.
- If you do not have a PG&E online account (or forgot your login credentials) select the GUEST ACCESS tab and enter (1) the 11-digit Account Number from your PG&E electricity bill and (2) the Phone Number on file with PG&E that is associated with your PG&E electric account.
A screen will appear that lists the programs requesting access to your data, and the information that will be shared.
- If you logged in as a GUEST enter your email address (required).
Select the SUBMIT button to complete the authorization process.
- You may now continue the enrollment process in Flair's Rewards and Rebates